Showing the single result
Pintle hitch adaptor arm allows a pintle hook connected to a tow bar, possible.
Precision robotic welding makes this adaptor plate the best-built product on the market.
The Couplemate CM510 adaptor hitch receiver arm suits three mounting positions. Another two mounting locations are available when inverting the adaptor bracket.
Purchase suitable pintle hooks here
- Combination Pintle Hook Incl 3.5t Tow Ball | D-Value 33.6kN
- 6t Truck Pintle Hook Combination
- Truck Pintle Hooks | 36.8kN to 84kN
- Pintle Hitch Tow Ball Adaptor
Pintle Hitch Adaptor Bracket Features
- Black Powder Coated
- Rating per diagram
- Solid 50mm fabricated bar
- Suit 5/8 inch pin
- Buy high tensile pintle hook bolts here
- Four mounting positions.
- Mounting holes are 12.5mm
- Centre of hitch pin to the rear of the bar is 75mm
- Pintle hook mounting holes are 85mm x 45mm
- We recommend the use of a high tensile hitch pin for equipment over 3.5t
Note 1: Robotic Welding. Note 2: Beware of hollow receiver arms.
The problem with receiver tow arms is the rattle. Rattles are constant and annoying when driving on long trips.
This receiver pin below significantly reduces rattle because it is not only oversized by lockable with a nylock. Standard hitch pins are 16mm and rattle. The high tensile bolt is 16.5mm and rated at 6000kg.
Should you require a tow ball connected to your pintle adaptor bracket for adjustment, select this item.
Finally, special discounts are available from our online shop only, from time to time.