150mm Premium Jockey Wheel
150mm Premium jockey wheel offers your trailer the necessary support to keep it stable when not attached to the tow vehicle.
Al-ko jockey wheels are one of the premium brands on the Australian market. The Bolt-on jockey wheel is suitable for light trailers. If you have problems with the 6" jockey wheel, consider some larger wheel versions.
There are four types of high-quality Jockey Wheels in the 150mm rubber range
- Premium 6 inch Bolt-on Clamp
- Premium 6 inch Bolt-on No Clamp
- Weld-on or bolt-on Premium Swivel
- Premium U-Bolt Swivel
Choosing the right jockey wheel is critical. It helps in more ways; it helps manoeuvre the caravan, lower and raise the A-frame drawbar bar as when required. Although most caravans come with a jockey wheel, it’s advisable to invest in a good replacement that suits your weight rating better.
If your caravan has a load capacity of 500 kg or below, this is a perfect choice for you. It’s easy to use, adjust, remove, and manoeuvre. Made of solid rubber, it comes with a nylon insert and clamp bolts for secure attachment. We recommend this product for trailers having 4-leaf spring suspensions.
Note: Wheels are rated for different loads and have two functions
- Lift the caravan off the tow ball.
- To move the caravan to its location. When moving your trailer, do not forget to lower the stem for maximum efficiency.
- Wheel diameter - 150mm x 50mm
- Weight - 5.2 kg
- Static Load Capacity - 400kg
- Dimensions - 60 x 20 x 20 cm
- Zinc Coating
- Lift 225mm
- Nylon Bore in the Wheel
- Solid tyre rubber Wheel
We offer a wide range of jockey wheels, each with a different load capacity.