Last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 10:29 am
Herc Alloy safety chain is used on all trailers 3.6t to 30t. The use of galvanised chain and shackles are illegal on all caravans and trailers over 3.5t.
- Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain has a yellow powder-coated finish.
- For 50 years, PWB Anchor has manufactured grade 80 chain under the “Herc-Alloy” name.
- Still proudly made in Australia, Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain was the first in the grade supporting Australian industry requirements and remains the choice of those who demand 50 years of experience in every lift.
Please note: Herc alloy chain is unsuitable for use with hammerlocks or dee shackles. Use this type of chain with individual safety chain holders.
- 10mm x 80cm 80G Chain – Rated up to 7.2t
- 13mm x 80cm 80G Chain – Rated up to 13.5t
- 16mm price per metre 80G Chain – Rated up to 22t
- 19mm price per metre 80G Chain – Rated up to 30t
- Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain is manufactured to the most exacting quality control standards and conforms to the mechanical properties of grade 80 (T) chain
- Herc Alloy Test certificates supplied upon request
- Chain sizes 6mm to 22mm manufactured in Australia
- Applications: Industrial Lifting. (lifting chain, chain slings, grab hooks)
- Australian Standard: AS 2321
Furthermore, links to other safety holder parts are here.
- Military Grade Truck Trailer Safety Chain Holders
- Truck Trailer Safety Chain Holder Kit inc Herc Alloy Chains