ElectroGal Safety Chain suits Trucks and Trailers.
ElectroGal safety chain is used on all trailers 3.6t to 30t. The use of galvanised chain and shackles are illegal on all caravans and trailers over 3.5t.
Made in Australia, ElectroGal Chain has an anti-corrosion patented electrode position finish.
Please note: ElectroGal chain is unsuitable for use with hammerlocks or dee shackles. Use this type of chain with individual safety chain holders.
- 10mm x 80cm 80G Chain – Rated up to 7.2t
- 13mm x 80cm 80G Chain – Rated up to 13.5t
- 16mm price per meter 80G Chain – Rated up to 22t
- 19mm price per meter 80G Chain – Rated up to 30t
- ElectgroGal Chain is manufactured to the most exacting quality control standards and conforms to the mechanical properties of the grade 80 (T) chain.
- Test certificates supplied upon request.
- Chain sizes 6mm to 22mm manufactured in Australia.
- Applications: Industrial Lifting. (lifting chain, chain slings, grab hooks)
- Australian Standard: AS 2321
Furthermore, links to other safety holder parts are here.
Herc Alloy Safety Chain 3.6t to 30t
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality ElectroGal Safety Chain 3.6t to 30t and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon January 22, 2017. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.