Herc Alloy safety chain is used on all trailers 3.6t to 30t. The use of galvanised chain and shackles are illegal on all caravans and trailers over 3.5t.
- Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain has a yellow powder-coated finish.
- For 50 years, PWB Anchor has manufactured grade 80 chain under the “Herc-Alloy” name.
- Still proudly made in Australia, Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain was the first in the grade supporting Australian industry requirements and remains the choice of those who demand 50 years of experience in every lift.
Please note: Herc alloy chain is unsuitable for use with hammerlocks or dee shackles. Use this type of chain with individual safety chain holders.
- 10mm x 80cm 80G Chain – Rated up to 7.2t
- 13mm x 80cm 80G Chain – Rated up to 13.5t
- 16mm price per meter 80G Chain – Rated up to 22t
- 19mm price per meter 80G Chain – Rated up to 30t
- Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain is manufactured to the most exacting quality control standards and conforms to the mechanical properties of grade 80 (T) chain
- Herc Alloy Test certificates supplied upon request
- Chain sizes 6mm to 22mm manufactured in Australia
- Applications: Industrial Lifting. (lifting chain, chain slings, grab hooks)
- Australian Standard: AS 2321
Download Test Certificates
- 10mm – G80 Herc Alloy Chain
- 13mm – G80 Herc Alloy Chain
- 16mm – G80 Herc Alloy Chain
- 19mm – G80 Herc Alloy Chain
Furthermore, links to other safety holder parts are here.
- Military Grade Truck Trailer Safety Chain Holders
- Truck Trailer Safety Chain Holder Kit incl Herc Alloy Chains
Herc Alloy Safety Chain 3.6t to 30t
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Herc Alloy Safety Chain 3.6t to 30t and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon January 22, 2017. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.