2t Disc Trailer Rescue Kit to suit Landcruiser disc rotors. Suit boat trailers from 3.5t to 4.5t and supplied in 5 or 6 stud Landcruiser stud
A must-have kit for those boat trailers over 3.5t. Supplied in 5 or 6 stud Landcruiser stud pattern only.
The complete highway solution for a failed 2t heavy duty rotor. Bearing do fail, especially boat trailer bearings that are susceptible to water ingress.
Pre-load your 2t disc spare wheel rotor with a good quality marine grease and you are ready to remove and replace that wheel that has come off your trailer.
Easy to happen. A split pin can fail, the axle nut spins off and you are in real trouble.
All parts are galvanised.
The 50mm Square axle suits 2t bearings below
- Inner ID 50mm, OD 89.96mm – HR30210
- Outer ID 31.75mm, OD 61.95mm – 15123/15245
- Marine Seal ID 60.3mm, OD 89.96mm
- Dust Cap OD 63mm – DC2
Included in the 2t Disc Trailer Rescue Kit is
- 2 galvanised u bolts plus galvanised nylocks and galvanised washers
- 50mm x 50mm galvanised vertical holder
- 1 x backing plate to suit 75mm and 100mm drawbars.
- 1 x 50mm Square Galvanised axle plus a castellated nut and split pin
- 2t Japanese bearings
- Dust Cap
- Marine seal
- Wheel nuts
- Note: Grease not included.
More spare wheel carriers are available below:
- Holden Trailer Rescue Spare Wheel Kit.
- Trailer Spare Wheel Rescue Kit – Slimline Bearings.
- Disc Brake Trailer Rescue Kit.
- Parallel Trailer Rescue Hub Kit
- 2t Electric Drum Spare Wheel Rescue Kit.
- 4WD Spare Wheel Carrier Swing Away Hub.
- Spare Wheel Carrier Kit.
- Lock and Clamp suit Rear Bar Swing Away Spare Wheel Carrier.
2t Disc Trailer Rescue Kit to suit Landcruiser disc rotors
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 2t Disc Trailer Rescue Kit and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon December 22, 2016. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.
Last Updated on