2t Electric Drum Caravan Rescue Kit to suit Landcruiser Drums
2t Electric Drum Caravan Rescue Kit to suit Landcruiser. Suit Caravans and trailers from 3.5t to 4.5t. 5 or 6 stud Landcruiser stud pattern. A must-have rescue kit for those boat trailers over 3.5t. Supplied in 5 or 6 stud Landcruiser stud pattern only.
Why is a rescue kit necessary instead of a spare wheel carrier? Australian roads are not getting any better, in fact, they are getting worse. Shock loads from potholes and collapsed shoulders cause drums to crack or split and bearings to collapse.
All parts are galvanised. The 50mm Square Axle suits 2t bearings below.
- Inner ID 50mm, OD 89.96mm – HR30210
- Outer ID 31.75mm, OD 61.95mm – 15123/15245
- Seal ID 60.3mm, OD 89.96mm
- Dust Cap OD 63mm – DC2
Question: So what do you need to tell us?
Answer: We need to know your wheel size and wheel offset. Once your wheel offset is identified, we can machine the stub to the exact length for a nice, neat job.
Included in the 2t Disc Trailer Rescue Kit is
- Two galvanised u-bolts plus galvanised nylocks and galvanised washers
- 50mm x 50mm galvanised vertical holder
- 1 x backing plate to suit 75mm and 100mm drawbars.
- 1 x 50mm Square Galvanised axle plus castellated nuts and split pins
- 2t Japanese bearings
- Dust Cap
- Wheel nuts
- Note: Grease not included.
More spare wheel carriers are available below:
- Holden Trailer Rescue Spare Wheel Kit
- Trailer Spare Wheel Rescue Kit – Slimline Bearings
- Disc Brake Trailer Rescue Kit
- 2t Disc Trailer Rescue Kit
- Parallel Trailer Rescue Hub Kit
- 4WD Spare Wheel Carrier Swing Away Hub
- Spare Wheel Carrier Kit
- Lock and Clamp suit Rear Bar Swing Away Spare Wheel Carrier
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 2t Electric Drum Spare Wheel Rescue Kit and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon December 22, 2016. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.
Last Updated on