Spare Wheel Carrier Kit – Galvanised suit boat trailers
Spare wheel carrier kits are galvanised to suit caravans and boat trailers. The kit bolts onto 75mm and 100mm drawbars.
Bearing Profiles are
Tube length variations are:
The spare wheel holder mounts on the drawbar, near the trailer winch post. Install greased bearings inside the spare hub or disc rotor, ready for use in the event of a breakdown.
Holden LM Bearing Kit consists of the following bearings:
- Inner ID 31.75mm, OD 59.10mm
- Outer ID 19.05mm, OD 45.20mm
- Seal ID 37.5mm, OD 59.10mm
- Dust Cap 45.20mm
Ford Slimline Kit:
- Inner ID 35.00mm, OD 59.10mm (68149)
- Outer ID 22.00mm, OD 45.20mm (12749)
- Seal ID 43.9mm, OD 59.10mm (492015)
- Grease Cap 45.20mm (CM497)
1.6t Dexter Bearing Kit (3500lbs)
- Inner ID 35.00mm, OD 59.97mm – LM68149/111
- Outer ID 27.00mm, OD 50.29mm – LM44649/10
- Seal ID 44mm, OD 65.22mm – GS-1719DL
- Grease Cap 1.98″
2t Alko Bearing Profile (380mm Long)
- Inner ID 50mm, OD 89.96mm – HR30210
- Outer ID 31.75mm, OD 61.95mm – 15123/15245
- Seal ID 60.3mm, OD 89.96mm – 64607
- Dust Cap OD 63mm – DC2
Galvanised spare wheel rescue kit includes:
- 2 galvanised bolts plus galvanised nylocks and galvanised washers
- 50mm x 50mm galvanised vertical holder
- 1 x backing plate to suit 75mm and 100mm drawbars.
- 1 x 39mm Round Galvanised axle plus castellate nut and split pin
- Castellated nut, spring washer and R clip to retain axle inside 50mm square tube
- Select your galvanised hub.
November 2016: We decided that since no company was producing lazy or unbraked hubs in Australia that there is a market.
Our Brisbane factory faces and studs the castings in our Brisbane factory. Australian made accreditation, January 2016.
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Spare Wheel Carrier Kit and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon November 1, 2016. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.