Outback Hanger Kit (One Side)
$98.50 inc GST
Outback Hanger Kit (One Side) | Suit 16mm Greaseable Shackle Bolts
Outback hanger kit is used on all Al-ko outback springs and contains the following components
- 16mm Greaseable Shackle kit
- Front hanger
- 1 x 16mm greaseable shackle pin.
Fits five-leaf to 10 leaf Alko outback off-road 60mm wide springs.
Suits 32mm wide shackle plate kits with 16mm greaseable bolts.
Install hangers 35mm longer than the eye to eye measurement of the spring.
The outback rear hanger can also be used to upgrade other 60mm shackle springs especially if your caravan or camper is suffering excess wear from rough or corrugated roads.
Replacement parts are readily available for outback springs. The exception to the rule is rebound unavailable leaf springs.
How to replace Outback Shackle Kit
- Tighten shackle bolt until home.
- Back off 1/4 turn.
- You need a small space between your shackle plates and spring; otherwise, you will develop an annoying squeak when driving at speed or on corrugated roads.
- This squeak is due to no tolerance between shackle plates and spring.
Purchase greaseable shackle bolt kits here
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 10 cm|