60mm Hangers Center Front Rear Hangers
60mm Hangers to suit 60mm springs, including centre hangers for rocker roller, slipper suspension and standard tandem suspension.
- Rocker roller – Front | Centre | Rear
- Standard Tandem – Front | Centre | Rear
- Outback – Front | Rear Dumbjack
- Slipper – Front | Rear Keeper
How do I correctly position the centre rocker hanger?
This rule of thumb solution is not foolproof. Boat trailers, car trailers and caravans all have different centres of weight.
The general rule is to measure the box section of our rig. Exclude the drawbar.
The 2:1 / feet: inches rule is as follows:
- Measure the box section area. (use 20 feet for an example)
- 20 feet divide by 2 = 10 feet.
- Call 10 feet, inches.
- So your hanger sits 10″ backwards of the centre.
How do I correctly position front and rear hangers?
- Install the centre hanger.
- Bolt the rocker arm onto the centre hanger.
- Bolt the front and rear hangers onto springs.
- Stretch rear spring as far as it will go and install a G Clamp, then tack.
- Repeat for the front spring.
- The springs are now correctly installed, finish welding.
Further, Al-ko rocker roller springs are also available by calling our sales team on 0733483822.
The spring length is 841mm. Weld the eye to eye spring hangers @ 876mm.
Purchase associated parts here.
- Centre rocker arm
- Centre rocker arm shackle pin
- Complete rocker roller hanger kit
- Complete standard tandem hanger kit
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 60mm Spring Hangers – Centre, Front, Rear and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon August 14, 2016. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.