45mm x 655mm Galvanised Rocker Roller Spring
45mm x 655mm galvanised rocker roller spring is load sharing suspension for boat trailers to 2600kg
- Centre pin
- 655mm end to end
- 605mm centre of the eye to the centre eye
- Australian Made
- 4 Leaf – 550kg each
- 5 Leaf – 650kg each
The suspension should be preassembled to the centre hanger then full stretched and clamped in preparation for welding.
The suspension will find its own level once your load is established. Rocker roller suspension provides a softer ride than either slipper or standard shackle suspension.
The soft ride is important, especially for fibreglass boats.
Purchase your slipper springs below
- 6mm Slipper Spring | 765mm
- 6mm Galvanised Slipper Spring | 765mm
- 8mm Slipper Spring | 710mm
- 8mm Galvanised Slipper Spring | 710mm
Purchase your shackle springs below
- 635mm Shackle Springs | Black and Galvanised
- 45mm Shackle Spring | 710
- 45mm Shackle Galvanised Spring | 710
- Shackle Offset Spring 45mm | 710
- 45mm Shackle Offset Galvanised Spring | 710
- 45mm Al-ko Millard 7-leaf Shackle Spring 835mm
- Rocker Roller Spring 45mm x 605mm
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 45mm x 655mm Galvanised Rocker Roller Spring and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon September 13, 2018. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.