45mm x 605mm Rocker Roller Spring
45mm x 605mm rocker roller spring is load sharing suspension for boat trailers to 2600kg
- 5 Leaf
- centre pin
- 605mm Eye to Eye
- Black painted
- 1350kg per spring
The suspension should be preassembled to the centre hanger then full stretched and clamped in preparation for welding.
The suspension will find its own level once your load is established.
Rocker Roller Installation method
The length of rocker roller springs can vary from 1mm to 5mm. The best method to install is as follows
- Weld Center bracket into position and connect centre rocker and attach springs to centre rocker.
- Install front and back spring hanger brackets onto the springs.
- Stretch front spring as far as it will go and tack onto your chassis rail.
- Stretch back spring as far as it will go and tack onto your chassis rail.
Purchase your 45mm slipper springs below
- 6mm Slipper Spring | 765mm
- 6mm Galvanised Slipper Spring | 765mm
- 8mm Slipper Spring | 710mm
- 8mm Galvanised Slipper Spring | 710mm
Purchase your 45mm shackle springs below:
- 635mm Shackle Springs | Black and Galvanised
- 45mm Shackle Spring | 710
- 45mm Shackle Galvanised Spring | 710
- Shackle Offset Spring 45mm | 710
- 45mm Shackle Offset Galvanised Spring | 710
- 45mm Al-ko Millard 7-leaf Shackle Spring 835mm
- Galvanised Rocker Roller Spring | Boat Trailers
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 45mm x 605mm Rocker Roller Spring and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon September 11, 2018. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.