Last updated on January 11th, 2020 at 12:25 pm
8 Leaf x 6t x 65mm Rocker Roller Springs 18 inch wheels. Springs are robust for the long haul, suitable for flat top and livestock trailers.
Tandem setups with 60mm wide springs provide a ride between Air suspension and standard rocker suspension. Robust for the long haul, suitable for horse floats, livestock and other trailers where the ride is required to be more forgiving than conventional suspension systems.
Price is for two sides incl hanger kits (note: does not include U-bolt kits.)
Here is a clever idea. You can use 6t springs and de-rate your trailer to 4.5t. A handy way to strengthen your rig if you are constantly travelling over outback roads.
Includes front and rear spring, centre rocker, centre rocker hanger, front and back hangers, bolts and nylocks.
6t-rocker-roller-setup instructions can be downloaded here.
Other Rocker Roller spring ratings for the full range are here:-
- 6 Leaf – 2.2t to 2.5t on 14″ Wheels
- 7 Leaf – 2.6t to 3t on 14″ Wheels
- 7 Leaf – 3.2t – 3.5t on 16″ Wheels
- 8 Leaf – 3.6t to 4.5t on 16″ wheels
The length of rocker roller springs can vary from 1mm to 5mm.
The best method to install is as follow:
- Weld Center bracket into position and connect centre rocker and attach springs to the centre rocker.
- Install front and back spring hanger brackets onto the springs.
- Stretch front spring as far as it will go and tack onto your chassis rail.
- Stretch back spring as far as it will go and tack onto your chassis rail.