65mm Rocker Roller Spring Parts
6t x 65mm rocker roller spare parts are high tensile and include
- Steel Roller Bush
- Steel Bush to suit the centre rocker bolt
- Brass Bush to suit spring eye
- Shackle Bolts
- 65mm Centre rocker arm
Spare Parts Specifications
- D0918 – ID 1″ – OD 1 1/4″ – Width 65mm – Rocker arm center bush
- D0923 – ID 7/8″ – OD 1 1/8″ – Width 65mm – Spring eye bush
- D2202 – 7/8″ ID x 65mm Brass Bush
- D1117 – Spring Greasable Shackle Pin – 7/8″ x 4.5″
- D1119 – Rocker Center Greaseable Shackle Pin – 1″ x 4.5″
- D1715 – 65mm Center rocker arm
Rocker Roller Installation method
The length of rocker roller springs can vary from 1mm to 5mm. The best method to install is as follow:
- Weld Center bracket into position and connect centre rocker and attach springs to the centre rocker.
- Install front and back spring hanger brackets onto the springs.
- Stretch front spring as far as it will go and tack onto your chassis rail.
- Stretch back spring as far as it will go and tack onto your chassis rail.
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 65mm Rocker Roller Spring Parts and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon March 25, 2019. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.