Tandem Rocker Arm 150mm to 245mm to suit 45mm to 60mm Springs
Tandem Rocker Arm to suit most tandem suspension systems. 150mm – 200mm – 245mm suit 45mm springs to 60mm springs.
9/16 x 7/8 spring bushes and a 5/8 or 16mm bush for the centre pin.
Shackle plates are generally placed on the rear of each spring however this rocker requires shackle plates to be attached to the rear of the front spring and the rear of the back spring.
To accurately locate the front and back holders follow these instructions.
- Locate your centre hanger
- Measure the spring from the centre of eye to the centre of the eye. Example, 710mm
- Measure from the rocker eye and add (spring length) 710mm then add 25mm and clamp the hanger into position
- Repeat the process for front and back hangers
The loop part of the spring points towards the rear of the trailer.
Tandem rocker arm suits these springs
- 45mm eye to eye
- 60mm eye to eye suit G&S Chassis
- 60mm Rocker Roller Springs up to 4.5t (black and galvanised)
- 65mm Rocker Roller Springs 6t
The wrong hanger location causes spring and roller problems. View the video here.
Here are some associated trailer parts
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Tandem Rocker Arm 45mm-60mm and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon September 13, 2015. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.