Last updated on January 11th, 2020 at 12:26 pm
45mm tandem shackle hanger kit is simple to mount. Follow the instructions below
- Install centre hanger.
- Install spring rocker.
- Install rear spring to the centre rocker.
- Install rear sping hanger 25mm longer than the spring eye. Note the common mistake in the image above?
- Measure rear hanger and centre hanger distance.
- Install front hanger same distance.
With the rig in a no-load position and on it wheels, the hangers should be pointing forward.
Once the trailer is loaded the spring hangers will point towards the rear of the trailer @ 5pm.
Other available hanger kits
- 45mm Slipper Single Axle.
- 45mm slipper Tandem.
- 60mm Slipper Single Axle.
- 60mm Slipper Tandem Axle.
- 45mm Eye to Eye – Single.
- 45mm Eye to Eye – Tandem.
- 60mm Eye to Eye – Single.
- 60mm Eye to Eye – Tandem.