60mm rocker roller hanger kit is available as a replacement kit for worn Al-ko hanger brackets. Kits fit rocker roller suspension systems from 2.2t to 4.5t.
It is not unusual to replace hangers and shackle bolts before rocker roller spring failure. Heavier suspension systems require more maintenance than light systems.
Hanger replacements can be purchased separately; however, once one hanger expires, it is wise to replace the complete set.
Greasable pins require frequent lubrication. Spring eyelets with nylon bushing do not require greasing.
Learn about rocker roller springs from the video below
- 1 x Centre Rocker
- 1 x Rocker Hanger
- 4 x Front and Rear Hangers
- 1 x 18mm Centre Pin and Nylock
- 4 x Rollers
- 4 x High Tensile Greasable Bolts
- High Tensile Non-greasable Bolts
Hanger Kit installation
Rocker roller hanger installation is simple.
- Weld the centre hanger onto the frame.
- An alternative is to weld hanger onto a 5mm thick piece of angle iron of a suitable length. The angle iron is attached to the chassis by u-bolt clamps.
- Attach the entire assembly onto the centre rocker arm. Centre bolt pin requires no split pins.
- Stretch the front spring as far as possible then apply a G-clamp between hanger and chassis.
- Repeat for the rear hanger.
- Now tack weld into position.
- Check for straightness before completing the welding process.
Purchase kit parts and complete assemblies below
- Complete rocker spring kit and other trailer parts here
- Tandem parts here
- Standard tandem suspension kits here
60mm Rocker Roller Hanger Kit
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 60mm Rocker Roller Hanger Kit and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon January 19, 2020. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.