Showing the single result
1425mm Axles are proudly registered as Australian made and employ Australian workers.
Measure bare axles from tip to tip to eliminate mistakes with different brands of hubs, drums and disc rotors.
Different brands vary as much as 20mm on one side. Over the length of an axle the real tip to tip distance therefore varies 40mm.
Couplemate Trailer Parts sources bar steel from Bluescope in Newcastle. You may also find it interesting to find the steel comes from Whyalla, South Australia.
A wide range of products are manufactured at Couplemate form the same steel.
- Swing Away Rear Bolt-On 4WD Spare Wheel Carrier
- Heavy Duty Swing Away Rear 4WD Spare Wheel Carrier
- Swing Away Rear 4WD Spare Wheel Carrier
- Trailer Spare Wheel Rescue Kit – Slimline Bearings
- Holden Trailer Rescue Spare Wheel Kit
Further, these same axles are send to a local coating in Brisbane for Galvanising.