5t pintle hook receiver arm for inserting directly into your tow bar.
- 5t pintle hook receiver insert allows towing larger trailers up to 5t
- Commonly used on earth-moving vehicles and wood chippers
- 5/8″ hitch pin not provided. The image on the right is our new 6t receiver pin. The tight fit helps eliminate rattle.
- Note1: Be sure to look at your tow bar rating before usage
- Note2: Exercise care when reversing at acute angles. Breakages can occur at 90 degrees or more.
5t pintle hook receiver is the limit of this range of receiver arm pintle hooks.
There are 2 models available. Please measure the correct length before buying.
Question: Is your 50mm tow hitch rattling?
Answer: The solution is a high tensile pin.
There are many truck and trailer merchants around asking; how on earth did you damage your pintle hook?
“Well, I installed your ring coupling equipment in accordance with your instructions and within one month this equipment is ruined and likely to cause an accident”.
Unless you know your trailer, there are many answers, all of which are pointing towards the customer. However, it is not the customer’s fault his equipment is not working as it should.