Plug and Play Loom Mazda BT-50 Ute – Ford Ranger Ute 2011 to Current (with rear step). Design for DIY use.
- On the driver side underneath the vehicle at the rear, you will find a 6-way connection point leading to the taillights.
- Disconnect the 6-way taillight harness connectors at the rear.
- On the wiring harness, you will find a label marked r/h/s. Connect the 6-way wiring harness connectors to the corresponding connectors.
- Route the remainder of the wiring harness across to the passenger’s side. USing cable ties, secure the wiring harness to the vehicle or an existing cable.
- Repeat steps 1, 2, 3 for the l/h/s.
- Securely mount the ECU unit as high up under the body or tray as possible.
- Route the long black power lead to the battery at the front of the vehicle. Secure the power lead along the way with cable ties, to keep the lead from hanging down.
- When connecting the power wire to the power source please ensure that the 15amp inline fuse holder is close to the power supply.
- Fit the required socket to the wiring harness and mount the plug to the desired position.
- Using cable ties, secure the cable along the desired route and required length.
- Insert the 15amp fuse supplied into the fuse holder.
- Connect your towbar wiring test board and test functions.