Last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 02:02 pm
50mm Hayman Reese® Cast Adjustable Ball Mount | 3500kg | 230 Drop | 280mm Shank
The purpose of a drop ball mount after insertion into the tow ball mount is to raise or lower the towing position.
- Low towing position causes the tow vehicle suspension to be pushed down during braking. As a result, the front wheels are lifted reducing steering.
- A high towing position pushes the suspension up, reducing traction on the rear wheels.
- The Hayman Reese® 50mm Adjustable Receiver can be inverted and used to increase the height of Tow Ball.
- Secure the adjustable mount into position on the tow vehicle with a hitch pin.
Both of these positions above are extremely dangerous.
The idea position trailer or caravan position when towing is level with the tow vehicle.
Cast body reduces weight while maintaining performance.
Don’t forget to use the coupon at the bottom of the page during checkout.
About the 3500kg adjustable TBM Head
Insert a hitch step under the tow ball.
- The revised design of the 3500kg adjustable tow ball mount.
- Now suits all popular offroad couplings. The head is engineered to suit most popular offroad couplings (DO35, Mc Hitch, Treg / Polyblock, Alko Off-road coupling and Hitch Ezy) while offering improved clearance and articulation.
- Kit complete with 50150 drop shank, tow ball and all hardware.
Purchase non-adjustable drops here
- Tow Bar Receiver Hitch Kits.
- 70mm Towbar Receiver Hitch Kits.
- Flash E Series Drop Receiver.
- Stinger Receiver Hitch.