Last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 06:16 pm
Hayman Reese Receiver Hitch Step suit tow bars with a 20mm tongue
Hayman Reese Hitch Step is Quick, safe and easy to assemble. The step will have you reaching all areas of your vehicle with ease.
Designed to stay in place whilst towing, the Hitch Step mounts over your tow ball. Three simple steps are all it takes to assemble your step onto the towbar’s tow ball mount. The step features a high-grade aluminium body with machine cut non-slip tread, making it corrosion resistant and giving extra grip for those slippery situations.
- Easy to install, 4 bolts and you’re done.
- Fits virtually any towbar, with a flat sided tow ball mount.
- Aluminium construction, that is light-weight, corrosion resistant and looks great on the back of your car.
- High-grip non-slip step, keeping you safe in the wet.
- Raised upper lip to prevent you from sliding off.
- Trailer ready, no need to remove the step when you’re towing*
- Weight rated to 120kg**.
- Ideal for boat owners and helps keep your feet dry when launching or retrieving your boat.
- step cannot be used with weight distribution and may need to be removed for tight turns while towing.
** weight rating cannot exceed towbar’s down ball load rating if it is less than 120kg