Recovery Tow Hook
Recovery Tow Hook to suit most 4WD vehicles and campers.
Tow hooks are universal in design, fit on bullbars, mounted to chassis rails or wherever area in which you need a secure recovery point.
If you have an off-road camper trailer, it would be wise to have these girls on each corner.
How to unbog your camper
- Disconnect your coupling.
- Drive to stable ground
- Connect your snatch straps to your recovery tow hook
- and you will be out of there in no time.
Features of this recovery hook are
- 36mm Hole centres.
- Chrome Plated.
- 12.5mm diameter holes.
- length of 62mm
- Spring gate to keep strap retained.
- Steel forged hook for maximum strength.
- 4500kg manufacturers rating.
- High tensile mounting bolts, nuts, and washers supplied
Pro Tip: Towing a vehicle from a boggy area can be challenging, as they increase the rated load of the bogged vehicle. Using two towing positions—one on the front and one on the back—can make the towing easier and faster.
- Weight- 1 kg
- Dimensions- 13 x 10 x 3 cm
You can check out Couplemate’s 4WD parts and accessories that include lift kits and lowering blocks for car trailers that support marine rescues.
Purchase other trailer chassis parts below.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 4 cm|