45mm square galvanised hydraulic disc brake axle kits are for use on boat trailers due to the anti-corrosive characteristics.
The 45mm square hydraulic disc assembly is our most popular seller.
Hydraulic Disc brakes are for use on boat trailers due to the anti-corrosive characteristics of galvanised disc brake callipers.
This disc brake kit includes:
- 45mm Square Galvanised Axle rated @ 1450kg
- 1 x Pair Hydraulic Brake Calipers
- 1 x Pair of Anchor Plates welded to the axle
- 2 x 7/16″ Caliper Bolts + Washer
- Pair of Galvanised Disc Brake Rotors
- 2 x Japanese Slimline Bearings Sets.
Couplemate has axles to suit the following wheel stud patterns;
- Ford SL.
- HT Holden SL.
- HQ Holden SL.
- Commodore SL.
- 5 Stud Landcruiser SL.
- 6 Stud Landcruiser SL.
- 5 Stud Landcruiser Parallel.
- 6 Stud Landcruiser Parallel.
- 50mm Square Hydraulic Disc Brake Axle
- 2t Mechanical Disc Braked Axle
- 60mm Round 2t Hydraulic Disc Braked Axle
Finally, wheel nut indicators are a fantastic tool that tells owners whether wheel nuts have become loose.
Calculating The Correct Axle Measurements
As a result of viewing the video above, calculate the face to face measurement.
- Measure the offset wheel. The wheel offset is the distance between the inside of the hub and the outside of the rubber.
- Add 50 mm to the offset. Alternatively, choose your own distance between the rubber and the chassis.
- Multiply by 2 for both sides. Add your chassis width to the above number.
Metric to Imperial ConverterConvert Imperial (inches) to metric (mm)
Still unsure of what measurements to take? Check out this handy guide below:
[P] – Check material specifications. What size and profile is the axle (for example, 45mm Square)
[T] – Overall axle length (tip to tip)
[F] – Hub face to hub face measurement
[A] – Chassis width
[C] – Tyre clearance
[B] – Back offset
[H] – Tyre to chassis
[G] – Axle pad centres
Identifying Bearing Combinations
You will also need to identify your bearing combination which can be done by pulling off a hub and bearings, and locating the number laser engraved onto the bearing. You will require both the inner and the outer bearing number.
45mm Square Hydraulic Galvanised Disc Brake Axle Kit
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 45mm Square Galvanised Hydraulic Disc Brake Axle and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon February 23, 2015. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.