60mm Round 2t Electric Brake Trailer Axle Kit
60mm Round 2t – 3t Electric Brake Trailer Axle Kit. The axle steel is rated to 3t, however, 2t or 3t bearings can be fitted.
- BlueScope Steel
- Australian made Drums
- Premium electric Backing plates
- Japanese Bearings
- Pre-adjusted brakes
- Finally, Couplemates lifetime warranty against faulty workmanship.
Couplemate only uses Japanese bearings.
- 1 X 60mm Round Axle rated @ 3000kg
- Pair Electric Backing Plates + Park rated @ 2500kg
- 1 x Pair of Weld rings on Axle
- 2 x 2250kg 6 Stud Al-ko Landcruiser Drums
- 2 x 2250kg Bearings Sets
When purchasing please tell us your face to face or tip to tip measurement. If not, we will call you to verify your setup.
Calculating The Correct Axle Measurements
As a result of viewing the video above, calculate the face to face measurement.
- Measure the offset wheel. The wheel offset is the distance between the inside of the hub and the outside of the rubber.
- Add 50 mm to the offset. Alternatively, choose your own distance between the rubber and the chassis.
- Multiply by 2 for both sides. Add your chassis width to the above number.
Metric to Imperial ConverterConvert Imperial (inches) to metric (mm)
Still unsure of what measurements to take? Check out this handy guide below:
[P] – Check material specifications. What size and profile is the axle (for example, 45mm Square)
[T] – Overall axle length (tip to tip)
[F] – Hub face to hub face measurement
[A] – Chassis width
[C] – Tyre clearance
[B] – Back offset
[H] – Tyre to chassis
[G] – Axle pad centres
Identifying Bearing Combinations
You will also need to identify your bearing combination which can be done by pulling off a hub and bearings, and locating the number laser engraved onto the bearing. You will require both the inner and the outer bearing number.
Understanding the Calculation
The Face to Face measurements to calculate Tip to Tip measurement is as follows
- S/L 150mm Lazy add 100mm
- S/L 10” Electric Drum add 103mm
- 2T 205mm Lazy add 172mm
- 10” Disk Rotor add 98mm
- PLL 10” Electric Drum add 122mm
- 2T 12” Electric Drum add 172mm
All Couplemate electric braked axles are machined and assembled in Brisbane. Couplemate manufactures caravan axles guaranteed for life.
Purchase other braked axles here
- 45mm Round Electric Brake Axle Kit
- 45mm Square Electric Brake Axle Kit
- 50mm Square Electric Brake Axle Kit to 1600kg
- 50mm Square 2t Electric Braked Axle Kit
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 60mm Round 2t – 3t Electric Brake Axle Kit and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon April 7, 2014. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.