Electric Backing Plate Weld Ring suit 10-inch electric brakes on a slimline, LM and parallel bearing profiles.
What does an electric weld ring fit? Click the link below and buy.
- 10-inch Electric Backing Plate Brake Kits.
- 9 inch Mechanical Brake.
- 7/16 UNF Nylock Nut suit Electric and Mechanical Brakes.
Electric weld rings are manufactured to fit the following axle sizesVarious axle profiles are
- 40mm square marine axles (115mm long LM profile).
- 40mm square electric axles. (130mm long LM profile).
- 45mm round axles. (130mm long slimline or parallel profile).
- 45mm square axles. (115mm long LM profile).
- 45mm square axles. (130mm long slimline profile)
- 50mm square axles. (130mm long slimline profile)
- 50mm square axles (140mm long parallel profile)
72mm outer hole centers. Electric backing plate locaters are 65mm apart.
Weld rings are Difficult to position correctly.
Dry Assembly Instructions
- assemble to the electric backing plate onto the weld ring
- assemble drum over axle profile dry (without grease).
- Lock axle nut so that drum is in position.
- Adjust brake shoes so shoes almost lock into the drum.
- Adjust drum and backing plate so both parts are concentric on the axle.
- Tack weld ring into position at 4 points and de-assemble.
- After de-assembly, finish welding weld ring into position.
Electric Backing Plate Weld Ring
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Electric Backing Plate Weld Ring and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon May 8, 2014. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.