50mm Square Gullwing 2t Hydraulic Disc Braked Axle
50mm square gullwing 2t hydraulic braked axle has a centre drop of between 140mm to 210mm.
The gullwing axle is hollow, galvanised and rated to 2t for single axle boat trailers or 4.5t tandem trailers.
The hollow axles have stub axles welded into the hollow cavity. Axles are also available in bare or unbraked configuration.
What we need to know
- Face to face measurement
- Size of drop and width of drop
- Trailer ATM or desired trailer weight
- Braked or unbraked
Trailer Height Regulations
22.214.171.124. The Running Clearance of a motor vehicle, other than an L-Group vehicle, must be not less than 100 mm.
126.96.36.199. The height of any motor vehicle must not exceed 4.3 metres. (for those with yachts.)
The advantage of a gull-wing axle kit is four-fold
- Gullwing allows a lower boat position on the trailer.
- Lower boat roller positions.
- Lower centre of gravity.
- Hollow design reduces trailer weight by up to 100kg.
Trailer Parts Specifications
- 2t anti-corrosive galvanised, Gullwing hollow axle
- 5 Stud or six stud Landcruiser Disc Rotor
- 2 x Alko Dacromet hydraulic disc braked calipers
- Bearings HR30210J / 15123
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 50mm Square Gullwing 2t Hydraulic Braked Axle and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon November 8, 2019. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.
Last Updated on