2t hydraulic disc braked axle kit utilises a 50mm square galvanised to form the basis of boat trailer setup.
The 50mm square hydraulic braked axle kit is a robust choice, and when you use it in tandem, extend the rating 4.5t
The axle kit consists of the following:
- Galvanised 50mm Square Axle.
- Hydraulic caliper brake (2).
- Anchor plates welded to the axle.
- 5 or 6 studs with the 12-inch disc rotor (2).
- 2.25-tonne Japanese bearing kits with bearing seal and dust cap (2).
- Bearing Collars (2).
- Wheel Nuts.
- Assembled and tested.
Galvanised axle kits have almost zero chance of rusting.
Calculating the face-to-face measurement on your axle is important to know whether this would be the right fit. Here’s how you can do it:
- Measure the whole wheel offset, that distance between the inside of the hub inside the rim and outside of the rubber
- Measure the distance between the chassis and rubber or add 25 mm
- Add the chassis width by multiplying the number by 2
- Weight – 120 kg.
- Dimensions – 200 x 30 x 30 cm.
Visit our website for other types of marine braked axle kits like 45 mm square mechanical override disc brake axle kit, hydraulic disc brake axle kit – 45mm square, and even Landcruiser hydraulic disc braked axle kits. At Couplemate, we also offer U-bolt kits, tow hitch, and caravan trailer locks, to name only a few.