2t Mechanical Disc Braked Axle Kit
2t mechanical disc braked axle kit utilises a 50mm square galvanised to form the basis of boat trailer setup.
The 50mm square mechanical braked axle kit is a robust choice, and when you use it in tandem, extend the rating 4.5t
The axle kit consists of the following
- Galvanised 50mm Square Axle
- 2000kg Mechanical Al-ko caliper brake (2)
- Anchor plates welded to the axle
- 5 or 6 studs with the 12-inch disc rotor (2)
- 2.25-tonne Japanese bearing kits with bearing seal and dust cap (2)
- Bearing Collars (2)
- Wheel Nuts
- Assembled and tested
Galvanised axle kits have almost zero chance of rusting.
Calculating the face-to-face measurement on your axle is important to know whether this would be the right fit. Here’s how you can do it:
- Measure the whole wheel offset, that distance between the inside of the hub inside the rim and outside of the rubber
- Measure the distance between the chassis and rubber or add 25 mm
- Add the chassis width by multiplying the number by 2
- Weight – 120 kg.
- Dimensions – 200 x 30 x 30 cm.
Visit our website for other types of marine braked axle kits like 45 mm square mechanical override disc brake axle kit, hydraulic disc brake axle kit – 45mm square, and even Landcruiser hydraulic disc braked axle kits. At Couplemate, we also offer U-bolt kits, tow hitch, and caravan trailer locks, to name only a few.
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 2t Mechanical Disc Braked Axle and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon November 6, 2019. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.
Last Updated on