2t Hydraulic Disc Braked Axle | 50mm Square forms a part of boat trailer axle setups.
The 50mm Square Hydraulic Braked Axle Kit is a robust choice and when you use it in tandem, the rating can be extended to 4.5t
Rated at 2250 kg, the axle kit consists of the following:
- Galvanised 50mm Square Axle
- Hydraulic caliper brake (2)
- Anchor plates welded to the axle
- 5 or 6 studs with the 12-inch disc rotor (2)
- 2.25-tonne Japanese bearing kits with bearing seal and dust cap (2)
- Bearing Collars (2)
- Assembled and tested
These are galvanised axles and so there’s zero chance of rusting. This would last a lifetime.
Calculating the face-to-face measurement on your axle is important to know whether this would be the right fit. Here’s how you can do it:
- Measure the whole wheel offset, that distance between the inside of the hub inside the rim and outside of the rubber
- Measure the distance between the chassis and rubber or simply add 25 mm
- Add the chassis width by multiplying the number by 2
- Weight – 120 kg
- Dimensions – 200 x 30 x 30 cm
Visit our website for other types of marine braked axle kits like 45 mm square mechanical disc brake override axle kit, hydraulic disc brake axle kit – 45mm square, and even Landcruiser hydraulic disc braked axle kits. At Couplemate, we also offer U-bolt kits, tow hitch, and caravan trailer locks to name only a few.