45mm Round Electric Brake Axle is a popular braked axle for a budget trailer and camper up to 1600kg.
Couplemate axles are classified as Australia made with most components made in Australia. Products made in Australian by Australian labour is your guarantee of quality craftsmanship.
We back Australian made quality with a lifetime warranty on a faulty product.
Please note: Should we have nil stock of our Australian made drums, we use premium Al-ko drums.
Here is why Couplemate make one of best electric brake axles
- BlueScope Steel
- Australian made Drums
- Premium electric Backing plates
- Japanese Bearings
- Pre-adjusted brakes
- Finally, Couplemates lifetime warranty against faulty workmanship.
Electric braked axles on 45mm Round Axles are
- Ford – 5 x 1/2″ Studs.
- HT Holden – 5 x 7/16″ Studs.
- HQ Holden – 5 x 7/16″ Studs.
- Commodore – 5 x 7/16″ Studs.
- 5 Stud Landcruiser – 5 x 9/16″ Studs.
- 5 Stud Landcruiser Parallel – – 5 x 9/16″ Studs.
- Landcruiser OffRoad Parallel – 5 x 9/16″ Studs.
- 6 Stud Landcruiser – 6 x 1/2″ Studs.
- Parallel Landcruiser – 6 x 1/2″ Studs.
- 6 Stud Landcruiser OffRoad – 6 x 1/2″ Studs.
- 6 Stud Landcruiser OffRoad Parallel – 6 x 1/2″ Studs.
The 45mm Round Electric brake axle is favoured amongst campers because they are relatively cheap in comparison to the more robust Square Electric axle kits.
This kit includes:
- 45mm Round Axle rated @ 1450kg or 1600kg for parallel axles.
- 1 x Pair Electric Backing Plates + Park
- 1 x Pair of 10″ Drums.
- Pair of Weld rings on Axle
- 2 x SL Japanese Bearings Sets
Also, consider a pair of shock absorbers for your caravan. They absorb highway energy and prolong the life of axle components. Click here to review shock absorbers.
How to calculate Face to Face measurement on your axle.
- Measure the wheel offset.
- The offset is the distance between the inside of the hub on the rim and the outside of the rubber.
- Add 50mm or the distance between the rubber and the chassis.
- Multiply by 2 for two sides and then add your chassis width.
Leave your phone number at checkout; we may need to contact you. Important: Place your postcode in the cart to receive an accurate freight price.
If your 45mm Round Electric Brake Axle Kit looks mismatched, I will call you or call me on 0733483822.