50mm Square Electric Braked Axle Kit 2t are used on trailers designed to tow earth moving equipment and other such equipment with a total weight capacity of 4.5t on a tandem trailer.
The trouble with a lighter brake kit is they fail the reverse test where sharp angles place extraordinary pressure on the inside rear of the tandem setup.
Snapped axles are not common for this range of axles. 4.5t rated kits all use this type of electric braked axle kit.
50mm Square Electric Axle Kit 2t will fix any problem you may be having with a light kit. This axle assembly kit includes:
- 50mm Square Axle rated @ 2250kg
- 2 x 12-inch Electric Backing plates.
- 2 x Weld Rings Welded on Axle.
- Two x 12-inch Al-ko 5 or 6 stud Landcruiser Drums
- 2 x 2t NSK Japanese Bearing Kits.
2t Japanese Caravan Bearing Kit
- Inner ID 50mm, OD 89.96mm – HR30210
- Outer ID 31.75mm, OD 61.95mm – 15123/15245
- Seal ID 60.3mm, OD 89.96mm – 64607
- Dust Cap OD 63.5mm – CM498
How to calculate Face to Face measurement on your axle. Measure the wheel offset.
The offset is the distance between the inside of the hub on the rim and the outside of the rubber. Add 25mm or the gap between the rubber and the chassis. Multiply by 2 for two sides and then add your chassis width.
Your rocker roller springs for this setup can be located by clicking this link.
Do not forget to leave your phone number at checkout. If your braked axle selections or other trailer parts look mismatched, I will call you.