50mm square unbraked axle assembly with Australian hubs and Japanese bearings. Made in Australia by our technicians in our Wynnum workshops. Here is why Couplemate make one of the best-unbraked axles
- BlueScope Steel
- Quality Hubs
- Japanese Bearings
- Pre-assembled to factory specifications.
- Finally, Couplemates lifetime warranty against faulty workmanship.
Axles are factory assembled to guarantee to certify bearings and clearances are perfect before dispatch.
- 1 x 50mm Square Australian made Axle.
- 2 x Australian made Lazy Hubs with Japanese Bearings
- Japanese bearings rated from 1450kg up to 3t
- Greased with high-temperature, high-performance grease and assembled in our workshops.
50mm square unbraked axle assembly is ideal for all trailers up to 3000kg when used on the farm or for agricultural purposes. If you require a galvanised 50mm square axle please click this link. Why are galvanised axles derated? No, read this link. The rating for 50mm Square Axles is,
- LM Bearings 750kg
- SL Bearings 1450kg
- Parallel bearings 1600kg
- Dexter 1.8t bearings
- 2t Alko bearings
- 2t Dexter bearings
The maximum capacity of 50mm Square axles is 3t. Bearing sizes determine the axle capacity. Note: Recommended for heavier loads on farm trailers. Wide 50mm square unbraked axle assembly is your solution to axle flex from smaller axles. Axle Flex will rapidly wear your springs due to the reverberation of vibration from the center of the axle back to the spring. Effectively, your spring is working twice as hard as it should.