60mm Round Axle 3t Unbraked Axle
60mm Round Axle 3t unbraked or lazy axle is ideal in farm or mining applications.
Select the face to face length from the drop-down menu.
Unbraked axles are ideal for moving around bales of hay and produce around the farm. Load up produce and take it to the truck which may be on a road.
Unbraked or lazy axle trailers are robust for agricultural use. Very short versions are also used by farm irrigators to move their large booms around the paddock.
8 Stud configuration is available for 6.5″ and 170mm P.C.D.
Here is why Couplemate make one of the best-unbraked axles
- BlueScope Steel
- Quality Hubs
- Japanese Bearings
- Pre-assembled to factory specifications.
- Couplemate’s lifetime warranty against faulty craftsmanship is our guarantee.
Axles are factory assembled to guarantee to certify bearings and clearances are perfect before dispatch.
- 1 x 60mm Round Australian made Axle.
- 2 x Lazy Hubs with Japanese Bearings
- Japanese bearings rated from 1450kg up to 3t
- Greased with high-temperature, high-performance grease and assembled in our workshops.
Watch our video on how to measure your Wheel Backspace or P.C.D.
Calculating The Correct Axle Measurements
As a result of viewing the video above, calculate the face to face measurement.
- Measure the offset wheel. The wheel offset is the distance between the inside of the hub and the outside of the rubber.
- Add 50 mm to the offset. Alternatively, choose your own distance between the rubber and the chassis.
- Multiply by 2 for both sides. Add your chassis width to the above number.
Metric to Imperial ConverterConvert Imperial (inches) to metric (mm)
Still unsure of what measurements to take? Check out this handy guide below:
[P] – Check material specifications. What size and profile is the axle (for example, 45mm Square)
[T] – Overall axle length (tip to tip)
[F] – Hub face to hub face measurement
[A] – Chassis width
[C] – Tyre clearance
[B] – Back offset
[H] – Tyre to chassis
[G] – Axle pad centres
Identifying Bearing Combinations
You will also need to identify your bearing combination which can be done by pulling off a hub and bearings, and locating the number laser engraved onto the bearing. You will require both the inner and the outer bearing number.
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality 60mm Round Axle 3t Unbraked Axle and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon November 11, 2019. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.