Last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 07:50 pm
Let’s say you prefer welding axles yourself. Finding an apt receptacle or axle tube—with no compromise on quality and accuracy—is a common obstacle. Couplemate’s 65mm round stub axle is high on quality, strength, replaceability, and durability.
You’d probably use round stub axles to weld into a square hollow section or SHS. Especially with a specification of 65mm, you’re best off using these for 3t hubs and hub drums.
Choose from these bearing profiles:
A stub axle carries the wheel of your rear-drive vehicle and ensures a smooth ride even on bumpy roads, and subsequently makes for a shock-free trailer suspension.
The 65mm stub axle is designed to suit 3-tonne bearings—30210 inner and 29749 outer.
- Weight- 5 kg
- Dimensions- 30 x 5 x 5 cm
- Stub Length- 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm. Longer stub lengths POA.
- Plain or Galvanised-Plain K1045 Steel, Galvanised + $15.00
Couplemate also has axles of various shapes and sizes like the 39mm round stub axle, 45mm square stub axles, and 50mm square Dexter stub axle insert, that meet your requirements.
More suspension stub axle inserts:
- 725kg Stub Axle
- Aussie Swag Camper Stub Axle.
- 2t Speciality Suspension Axles.
- 3t Suspension Axle Insert.