Flexible Hydraulic Rubber Hose with Olive Inserts
Flexible hydraulic rubber hose connectors use 3/8 inch UNF thread connectors.
How to understand sizes
- 3/8 inch refers to the diameter of the thread
- 3/16 inch refers to the width of the pipe that the connector fits over.
- 1/8 inch NPI refers to the American equivalent of the 3/8 inch thread.
- Note: Only 3/8 inch American elbows convert 1/8 inch NPI to 3/8 inch UNF
Brass parts include:
- Adaptor nut
- Shot or long olive nut
- 1/8 inch NPT to 3/8 inch elbow
Flexible rubber hoses are 40cm long.
Brass connectors with olive inserts provide a perfect fit when attaching hoses to hydraulic equipment.
Australia hydraulic calipers have no built olive connection. Use a brass adaptor with an olive seat to connect this trailer brake equipment into service.
If the disc brakes or hydraulic cylinder leaks, then you have likely screwed the 3/8 inch nut on your hydraulic lines directly into a component that requires a nut adaptor to complete the termination.
Disc brakes are steel and coated in Dacroment or gal. Alternatively, they can be stainless.
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 6 cm|
Male to Male, Male to Female