45mm Round Electric Brake Axle Kit
$680.00 – $792.41 inc GST
45mm Round Electric Brake Axle Kit
45mm Round Electric Brake Axle is a popular braked axle for a budget trailer and camper up to 1600kg.
Couplemate axles are classified as Australia made with most components made in Australia. Products made in Australia by Australian labour is your guarantee of quality craftsmanship.
We back Australian made quality with a lifetime warranty on a faulty product.
Here is why Couplemate Make One of The Best Electric Brake Axles
- BlueScope Steel
- Australian made Drums
- Premium electric Backing plates
- Japanese Bearings
- Pre-adjusted brakes
- Finally, Couplemates lifetime warranty against faulty workmanship
Electric braked axles on 45mm Round Axles are
- Ford - 5 x 1/2" Studs
- HT Holden - 5 x 7/16" Studs
- HQ Holden - 5 x 7/16" Studs
- Commodore - 5 x 7/16" Studs
- 5 Stud Landcruiser - 5 x 9/16" Studs
- 5 Stud Landcruiser Parallel - - 5 x 9/16" Studs
- Landcruiser OffRoad Parallel - 5 x 9/16" Studs
- 6 Stud Landcruiser - 6 x 1/2" Studs
- Parallel Landcruiser - 6 x 1/2" Studs
- 6 Stud Landcruiser OffRoad - 6 x 1/2" Studs
- 6 Stud Landcruiser OffRoad Parallel - 6 x 1/2" Studs
The 45mm Round Electric brake axle is favoured amongst campers because they are relatively cheap in comparison to the more robust Square Electric axle kits.
This kit includes
- 45mm Round Axle rated @ 1450kg or 1600kg for parallel axles
- 1 x Pair Electric Backing Plates including Park Brake
- 1 x Pair of 10" Drums
- Pair of Weld rings on Axle
- 2 x SL Japanese Bearings Sets
Also, consider a pair of shock absorbers for your caravan. They absorb highway energy and prolong the life of axle components. Click here to review shock absorbers.
Calculating The Correct Axle Measurements
As a result of viewing the video above, calculate the face to face measurement.
- Measure the offset wheel. The wheel offset is the distance between the inside of the hub and the outside of the rubber.
- Add 50 mm to the offset. Alternatively, choose your own distance between the rubber and the chassis.
- Multiply by 2 for both sides. Add your chassis width to the above number.
Metric to Imperial Converter
Convert Imperial (inches) to metric (mm)
Still unsure of what measurements to take? Check out this handy guide below:
[P] - Check material specifications. What size and profile is the axle (for example, 45mm Square)
[T] - Overall axle length (tip to tip)
[F] - Hub face to hub face measurement
[A] - Chassis width
[C] - Tyre clearance
[B] - Back offset
[H] - Tyre to chassis
[G] - Axle pad centres
Identifying Bearing Combinations
You will also need to identify your bearing combination which can be done by pulling off a hub and bearings, and locating the number laser engraved onto the bearing. You will require both the inner and the outer bearing number.
If your 45mm Round Electric Brake Axle Kit looks mismatched, I will call you or call me on 0733483822.
Purchase other braked axles here
|Dimensions||90 × 30 cm|
Ford, Ford OffRoad, Ford OffRoad Parallel, HT, HQ, HQ OffRoad, Commodore, Commodore OffRoad, 6 Stud Landcruiser, 6 Stud Landcruiser OffRoad Parallel, 6 Stud Landcruiser OffRoad, 6 Stud Landcruiser Parallel, 6 Stud Nissan, 6 Stud Nissan OffRoad, 5 Stud Landcruiser, 5 Stud Landcruiser Parallel, 5 Stud Landcruiser OffRoad, 5 Stud Landcruiser OffRoad Parallel
|Face to Face Length||
1325mm, 1350mm, 1375mm, 1400mm, 1425mm, 1450mm, 1475mm, 1500mm, 1525mm, 1550mm, 1575mm, 1600mm, 1625mm, 1650mm, 1675mm, 1700mm, 1725mm, 1750mm, 1775mm, 1800mm, 1825mm, 1850mm, 1875mm, 1900mm, 1925mm, 1950mm, 1975mm, 2000mm, 2025mm, 2050mm, 2075mm, 2100mm, 2125mm, 2150mm, 2175mm, 2200mm, 2225mm, 2250mm, 2275mm, 2300mm, 2325mm, 2350mm, 2375mm