60mm Round 2t Electric Brake Trailer Axle Kit
60mm round 2t electric brake Trailer Axle Kit. The axle steel is rated to 3t, however, 2t or 3t bearings can be fitted.
- BlueScope Steel
- Australian made Drums
- Premium electric Backing plates
- Japanese Bearings
- Pre-adjusted brakes
- Further, Couplemates lifetime warranty against faulty workmanship.
Couplemate only uses 2t Japanese bearings.
- 1 X 60mm Round Axle rated @ 3000kg
- Pair Electric Backing Plates + Park rated @ 2500kg
- 1 x Pair of Weld rings on Axle
- 2 x 2250kg 6 Stud Al-ko Landcruiser Drums
- 2 x 2250kg Bearings Sets
When purchasing please tell us your face-to-face or tip-to-tip measurement. If not, we will call you to verify your setup.
Calculating The Correct Axle Measurements
Watch the video to understand how to calculate the face-to-face axle measurement.
- Measure the offset wheel. The wheel offset is the distance between the inside of the hub and the outside of the rubber.
- Add 50 mm to the offset. Alternatively, choose your own distance between the rubber and the chassis.
- Multiply by 2 for both sides. Add your chassis width to the above number.
Still unsure of what measurements to take? Check out this handy guide below:
[P] - Check material specifications. What size and profile is the axle (for example, 45mm Square)
[T] - Overall axle length (tip to tip)
[F] - Hub face-to-hub face measurement
[A] - Chassis width
[C] - Tyre clearance
[B] - Back offset
[H] - Tyre to chassis
[G] - Axle pad centres
Identifying 2t Bearing Combinations
You will also need to identify your bearing combination which can be done by pulling off a hub and bearings and locating the number laser engraved onto the bearing. You will require both the inner and the outer bearing numbers.
Understanding the Calculation
The Face to Face measurements to calculate Tip to Tip measurement is as follows
- S/L 150mm Lazy add 100mm
- S/L 10” Electric Drum add 103mm
- 2T 205mm Lazy add 172mm
- 10” Disk Rotor add 98mm
- PLL 10” Electric Drum add 122mm
- 2T 12” Electric Drum add 172mm
Purchase other braked axles and trailer parts here
- 45mm Round Electric Brake Axle Kit
- 45mm Square Electric Brake Axle Kit
- 50mm Square Electric Brake Axle Kit to 1600kg
- 50mm Square 2t Electric Braked Axle Kit
Finally, all Couplemate electric braked axles are machined and assembled in Brisbane. Couplemate manufactures caravan axles guaranteed for life.