45mm Round Parallel Stub Axle
45mm round parallel stub axles used on larger trailers are load rated to 800kg each or 1600kg per pair.
Select from an electric or marine turn. Electric turn suits both electric and hydraulic backing plates. Marine turn fits marine or unbraked axles. Smaller-size stub axles can break under stress loading that impacting running equipment.
Shock loading applies stress loads through potholes, gutters and other obstacles that can accidentally change the dynamics of your rig.
We recommend you use only Japanese Bearings.
The seal shoulder is an essential factor when selecting stub axles.
- Electric stub axles have a seal that should set back 128mm for standard slimline bearings and 140mm for parallel bearings.
- Marien stub axles have a rear shoulder of 115mm to accommodate a marine seal.
Please measure the back shoulder before ordering.
Towing rated capacity
- 750kg each or 1450kg per pair when installed on slimline bearings
- 1600kg per pair when mounted on parallel bearings.
Suitable for welding onto a 45mm Square beam to create an overlay axle. The ideal overlap is 50mm of the welded section between the beam and stub axle.
Parallel are profiles that are ideal for off-road adventures.
A variety of stub lengths can be produced to be welded to the suspension frame of your off-road camper.
Campers, Caravans or trailers around 2400mm in length use a 45mm Square Axle fora rating around the 1600kg mark.
Purchase a spare wheel carrier here.
The links below contain a variety of stub axles we manufacture.
- 39mm Round Stub Axle
- 40mm Square Stub Axle
- 45mm Round Stub Axle
- 45mm Round Galvanised Stub Axle
- Square Stub 45mm Axle
- 50mm Round Stub Axle
- 50mm Square Stub Axle