Denso Corrosion Resistant Tape
Denso Corrosion Resistant Tape is a non-woven synthetic fabric carrier, fully impregnated with saturated petrolatum and inert siliceous fillers.
Petrolatum tapes provide corrosion protection by sealing metal above and below ground.
Denso Corrosion Resistant Tape is used as a wrap on axles and springs for the Marine industry.
- Designed to withstand extreme temperature to 55 degrees Celcius
- Provides long term corrosion protection to axles, springs and other equipment subject to corrosion
- 50mm x 10 metres
- The adhesive is on one side
Denso Corrosion Resistant Tape Applications
- Meets NACE RP0375-2006
- Applied to marginally prepared surfaces (SSPC SP 2-3)
- Conforms to irregular shapes and profiles
- Can be applied to cold, wet surfaces
- Not affected by water, acid, salts or soil organics
- Sealing of lead paint
- Contains no solvents
- Easy application from arctic to tropical temperatures
- Ready for immediate service after application
- Meets AS 4822-2008, ISO 21809-3:2008 and AWWA C217 Standard
- Over an 80 year history of proven applications
- Thickness (ASTM D1000) 1.15 mm avg
- Weight 1.44 kg/m 2 avg
- Breaking Strength (ASTM D1000) 200 N/50 mm min
- Water Vapor Transmission
- (ASTM E96 – 66 Procedure A) 0.006 perms avg
- Elongation @ Break 10% avg
- Breakdown Voltage (55% overlap) 16 kV min
- Resistance to Cathodic Disbanding
- (ASTM G-8 – 30 days) 180 mm 2 avg
- Resistance to Acids, Alkalies and Salts Excellent
- Maximum Service Temperature 55°C
- Roll Widths 50 to 300 mm
- Roll Length 10 m
Denso Tape enhances the life span of boat trailer springs
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Denso Tape – 50mm x 10mtr and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon April 24, 2020. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.