Last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 03:37 pm
4 Hole override coupling plate | triangular
Suit Electric, Override and some off-road couplings. Hole spacings are 184mm x 54mm x 1/2 hole.
Triangular plates are laster cut to fit A-Frame box, car and camper trailers. We recommend trailer coupling plates be no less than 6mm.
As a result of shock loading, extreme vertical and horizontal forces are applied to couplings and plates. The minimum recommended thickness of coupling plates is 6mm
Purchase other trailer chassis parts below.
- Slotted Fish Plate
- Rectangular 2 Hole Coupling Plate
- Trailer Coupling Plate | Rectangular
- Axle Drop Plates 32mm thickness
- AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser Coupling
- 10-inch Electric Brake Parts