DeeMaxx caliper mounts to fit a variety of Australian and American axles and mounts. Mounts can be provided that either weld onto your axle or retrofit your existing electric mount plates.
Top Hat rotors to suit electric weld rings are simple to install. Bolt the caliper mount onto your weld ring, fit the top hat rotor and then fit the caliper.
No welding required for the (Electric Weld Ring Mounts)
What is the difference between integral and top hat?
- An integral rotor has bearings inside the rotor
- A top hat rotor fits over the studs on a hub.
- 10″ Slip Over Integral Rotors. (Electric Weld Ring) (DBB-3.5KI-MAXX Bracket)
- 10″ Slip Over Top Hat Rotors. (Electric Weld Ring) (DBB-3.5K-MAXX brackets)
- 12″ Slip Over Top Hat Rotors. (Electric Weld Ring) (DBB-60K-MAXX brackets)