250mm Standard Swivel Jockey Wheel to suit standard, weld on, u-bolt, galvanised, extra height and loose swivel. Ratings from 350kg to 1250kg from Manutec.
Jockey Wheel selection
- 10″ Pneumatic Economy Swivel 350kg JW11E
- 10″ Pneumatic Economy Swivel U-Bolt 350kg JW11UBE
- 10″ Pneumatic Swivel 350kg JW11
- 10″ Pneumatic Swivel 350kg JW10
- 10″ Pneumatic Swivel loose bracket 350kg JW10LB
- 10″ Standard Solid Swivel loose bracket 850kg JW10SLB
- 10″ Standard Solid Swivel 850kg JW10S
- 10″ Standard Solid Swivel U-Bolt 850kg JW10UBS
- 10″ Pneumatic Swivel U-Bolt 350kg JW11UB
- 10″ Standard Solid Swivel 850kg JW11UBS
- 10″ Pneumatic Swivel Galvanised Low-rider 350kg JW11UBG-LOW
- 10″ Pneumatic Swivel U-Bolt Galvanised 350kg JW11UBG
- 10″ Pneumatic Swivel Side Wind 350kg JWSW-11
250mm Standard Swivel Jockey Wheel is rated for a static load or lift capacity. Example, stationary loads.
Choosing the right jockey wheel is critical. It helps in more than way—it helps manoeuvre the caravan, lower and raise the A-frame or drawbar as when required. Although most caravans come with a jockey wheel, it’s advisable to invest in a good replacement that suits your weight rating better.
Wind your 250mm Standard Swivel Jockey Wheel down when moving your caravan. Movement in the highest position puts a lot of strain on the pivot point of your swing up mechanism.
Furthermore, the most common problem customers tell us about
- are undersized jockey wheels.
- bending jockey wheels.
- broken handles.
Unless you push your caravan with the jockey wheel in the fully extended position, heavy duty wheels don’t usually let you down. We recommend winding down jockey wheels once they are detached from your vehicle.