Independent coil suspension kit 1600kg is a parallel profile ideal for off-road conditions.
The Couplemate Independent coil suspension has rapidly become the most reliable highway and offroad suspension in the Australian marketplace. The most popular reason our customers select this ICS is that it is robust, reliable and does not require constant camber adjustment.
Our experts can quickly help you with any height or ride information you need. One of the most popular questions. Do we provide replacement bushings?
The ICS has two high tensile bushings that do not require replacement. We have replaced only two bushings on a trailer after 250,000 over the outback terrain. So no, generally we do not replace bushings. However, that is not to say we cannot replace these bushings.
Our kits have many features designed by our engineers; they are Ride Height No Load 335mm, Full Load 297mm as measured from the bottom of the chassis rail to the axle centre.
- Ride Height No Load 335mm, Full Load 297mm as measured from the lower part of the chassis rail to the axle centre
- Upgradable and removable Coil Springs.
- Upgradeable and removable Stub Axles.
- Max Compression 70mm @ at full load.
- This zero camber is due to the upper frame that provides fundamental strength to the entire suspension.
- Coil suspension features our unique zero camber at full load.
- Inbuilt structural rigidity ensures no camber movement.
- Twin shock absorbers to increase dampening.
- Coil suspension is pre-loaded.
- Off road Magnets are an optional extra.
- Australian Made.
- To make your calculation easy, we can offer Sunraysia Rims and off-road tyres in 14 inch, 15 inch and 16-inch tyres with prices ranging from $244.00 to $344.00 for the 16 inch off road tyre. (tyres are extra)
Price includes both left and right-hand sides.
Independent coil suspension kit 1600kg is specifically built for rigidity. We recognised rigidity is the key to independent suspension. Therefore, we needed a top and bottom frame.
The addition of a top frame to compliment the bottom frame is the key to rigidity and strength for the toughest of conditions.
Independent coil suspension kit 1600kg is rated to Parallel Electric Brake configuration.
Hydraulic disc rotors are a variation if required. Sorry, we cannot do mechanical disc rotors kits on independent suspension.
Independent coil suspension kit 1600kg are superior to the slipper, shackle spring or rocker roller suspension. The coil spring provides longer life with no weak spots that cause breakage under shock loading conditions.
The leaf springs mentioned above have two weak spots, just before the eye on each end is a single leaf that carries the entire load of the caravan or camber.
Question: Is the independent suspension made in Australia.
Answer: Yes, the ICS is made in our Wynnum workshops by Aussie workers. We use all Australian made products where possible to keep other Australian workers and their families in jobs.
- Couplemate will source locally made product if it is available in Australia.
- If that product is not available in Australia, then Couplemate may manufacture that product or we may purchase it overseas.
This is our commitment to all Australia families.