Anderson style Flush Mount Car Plug Cover 50A suits all of your 4WD and Caravans using Auxiliary Power requirements. Simple to install with hardware provided.
- Dirty terminals are the second greatest cause of connection failure.
- The greatest cause of electrical failure in caravans and trailers is oxidization inside the trailer plug.
It is essential to keep electrical connection dry otherwise they will fail.
Water is conductive and corrosive so it must be kept away from your electric circuits.
How is water conductive?
Electricity passes along a stream of water from point A to a point B. Electricity passes better through water with salt content.
Water provides a path between active and neutral conductors causing tracking. Tracking will cause power o be used and flatten the battery even when not connected to the battery.
Anderson style plug covers prevent electricity flow between terminals via a shroud or barrier.
The intelligent design of the covers ensures that mating power connectors are locked in place by a unique locking tab system to secure a safe and reliable connection for towing, battery charging, marine and industrial OEM applications.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty materials the covers protect the power connectors from the elements
- Compatible most power connector brands
- Unique locking tab system secures mating connections
- Snap-fit of power connector into the cover
- Retractable access cover
- Heavy duty PA nylon construction
- Blister packed
- Patented product.
Note: Anderson Plugs are not provided.