Trailers over3.5t must use a Herc Alloy or similarly rated safety chain. The use of rated galvanised Chain and shackles does not meet the requirements of legislation for trailers over 3.5t.
- Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain has a yellow powder-coated finish.
- For 50 years, PWB Anchor has manufactured grade 80 chain under the “Herc-Alloy” name.
- Still proudly made in Australia, Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain was the first in the grade supporting Australian industry requirements and remains the choice of those who demand 50 years of experience in every lift.
- 10mm x 80cm 80G Safety Chain – 1 pce- Rated to 7.2t
- 13mm x 80cm 80G Safety Chain – 1 pce- Rated to 13.5t
- 16mm price per metre 80G Safety Chain – Rated to 22t
- 19mm price per metre 80G Safety Chain – Rated to 30t
- Herc-Alloy 800™ Chain is manufactured to the most exacting quality control standards and conforms to the mechanical properties of grade 80 (T) chain.
- Safety Chain – Herc Alloy Test certificates can be supplied.
- Chain sizes 6mm to 22mm manufactured in Australia.
- Applications: Industrial Lifting.
- Australian Standard: AS 2321.
Furthermore, links to other safety holder parts are here.
- Military Grade Truck Trailer Safety Chain Holders
- Truck Trailer Safety Chain Holder Kit inc Herc Alloy Chains