Tandem Rocker Arm 150mm to 245mm | 45mm to 60mm Springs
Tandem Rocker Arm to suit most tandem suspension systems. 150mm | 200mm| 245mm suit 45mm springs to 60mm springs.
9/16 x 7/8 spring bushes and a 5/8 or 16mm bush for the centre pin.
Shackle plates are generally placed on the rear of each spring however this rocker requires shackle plates to be attached to the rear of the front spring and the rear of the back spring.
To properly locate the front and back holders follow these instructions.
- Locate your centre hanger.
- Measure the spring from the centre of eye to the centre of the eye. Example, 710mm
- Measure from the rocker eye and add (spring length) 710mm then add 25mm and clamp the hanger into position.
- Repeat the process for front and back hangers.
The open part of this tandem rocker arm points towards the rear of the trailer.
Tandem rocker arm suits these springs
- 45mm Eye to eye
- 60mm Eye to eye suit G&S Chassis
- 60mm Rocker Roller Springs up to 4.5t
- 65mm Rocker Roller Springs 6t
The wrong hanger location causes spring and roller problems. View the video here.