Receiver Hitch Pin plus R Clip – 3500kg suit ClassIV Receiver Bars
Receiver hitch pin with R Clip. Couplemate carries large stock of this 16mm hitch pin product and welcome towbar installers bulk enquiries. Receiver pin | 3500kg Class IV. OD is 16mm or 5/8 inch.
Trailer hitches come in two primary configurations:
- Receiver type hitches consist of a portion that mounts to the towbar of the vehicle that has a rearward-facing opening that accepts removable ball mounts, hitch bike racks, cargo carriers, or other hitch-mounted accessories.
- Fixed-drawbar type hitches are typically built as one piece tongue, have an integrated hole for the trailer ball, and are not compatible with aftermarket hitch accessories.
Couplemate recommends using a hitch pin lock to secure your equipment from theft. CIL Insurance and how to reduce the opportunity for theft.
“The most common items that we see reported as stolen from within our customers’ caravan or RV are fishing rods, laptops, cameras and other small items that can be easily concealed.”
- Inspect pin and pin clips yearly for wear and tear.
- Clips may become loose and require replacement.
- Repetitive removal and reinsertion.can cause clips to lose tension.
- As a result, clips must be regularly inspected.
Couplemate Trailer Parts sells only the best quality Receiver Hitch Pin – 3500kg and caravan spare parts throughout Australia.
Customers are welcome to either pickup or take advantage of our low freight rates. Express shipping to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, and Hobart.
We also ship products to New Zealand via Australia Post Air Express.
© Steve Wotherspoon April 7, 2016. Images and text may be copied, provided a link back to the copied page and the source is displayed where the content or image is located.