50mm Square Electric Axle Kit suit 10″ Electric caravan and trailer brakes
50mm square electric axle kit is custom made to your exact length. Caravan brakes up to 1600kg Axle systems include parallel and offroad magnets.
All Couplemate electric braked axles are machined and assembled in Brisbane. All axles are guaranteed against faulty workmanship for life.
Here is why Couplemate make one of best electric caravan brake axle kits
- BlueScope Steel
- Australian made Drums
- Premium electric Backing plates
- Japanese Bearings
- Pre-adjusted brakes
Tip: If you are on the top of your weight range this 50mm square axle will solve many problems associated with spring sag due to axle vibration.
10″ Electric trailer braked axles available on 50mm Square Axles are,
- Ford OffRoad
- HT Holden
- HQ Holden
- 5 Stud Landcruiser
- 6 Stud Landcruiser
- 5 Stud Landcruiser Parallel
- 6 Stud Landcruiser Parallel
- 5 Stud Landcruiser Offroad
- 6 Stud Landcruiser OffRoad
- 5 Stud Landcruiser OffRoad Parallel
- 6 Stud Landcruiser OffRoad Parallel
- Nissan OffRoad
Your 50mm Square 10″ Electric Axle Kit comprises
- 50mm Square Axle rated @ 1450kg to 1600kg depending on bearings
- 2 x Off-Road Electric Backing plates.
- 8 x 7/16″ Nuts to secure backing plates to weld ring.
- 2 x SL Weld Rings
- Weld Rings Welded on Axle.
- 2 x Parallel Drums
- 10 x 1/2″ Wheel Nuts
- 2 x Slimline Japanese Bearing Kits
How to calculate Face to Face measurement on your axle. Measure the wheel offset.
The offset is the distance between the inside of the hub on the rim and the outside of the rubber. Add 25mm or the distance between the rubber and the chassis. Multiply by 2 for two sides and then add your chassis width.
A wide 50mm square brakes axle assembly is your solution to axle flex from smaller axles.
Axle Flex will rapidly wear your springs due to the reverberation of vibration from the centre of the axle back to the spring.
Effectively, your spring is working twice as hard as it should. Read our article about vibration fatigue.
Do not forget to leave your phone number at checkout. If your selections look mismatched, I will call you.