50mm Round Stub Axle are used on larger boat trailers up to 1500kg and as spare wheel carriers on boat trailers.
Round axle rating is 725kg each or 1450kg per pair.
We have listed slimline and parallel profiles, however, other profiles can also be produced for similar prices. Examples of other profiles are 1.8t dexter, 1.5t Landcruiser and 2t dexter.
Ford or SL Bearing Sizes are
- Inner ID 35.00mm, OD 59.10mm
- Outer ID 22.00mm, OD 45.20mm
- Seal ID 43.9mm, OD 59.10mm
- Dust Cap 45.20mm
Parallel Bearings Sizes are
- Inner ID 35.00mm, OD 59.10mm (68149) x 2
- Seal ID 43.9mm, OD 59.10mm (492015)
- Grease Cap 63.00mm (CM497)
We recommend you use only Japanese Bearings.
If you wish a larger capacity on your 50mm stub axle, it is possible to use a parallel profile.
Understanding Axles and various types of well-machined axles and bad axles.
- 39mm Round Stub Axle
- 39mm Round Galvanised Stub Axle.
- 40mm Square Stub Axle.
- 40mm Square Galvanised Stub Axle.
- 45mm Round Stub Axle.
- 45mm Round Stub Axle PLL
- Round 45mm Galvanised Stub Axle.
- 45mm Square Stub Axle.
- 45mm Galvanised Square Stub Axle
- 50mm Square Stub Axle
- 60mm Round Stub Axle