Showing all 4 results
50mm Square Galvanised U Bolt Kit$10.00 – $15.50 inc GST
75mm ElectroGal Jockey Wheel U Bolt$9.00 – $14.00 inc GST
100mm Galvanised U Bolts$9.50 – $20.00 inc GST
50mm Square Galvanised Ubolt Clamp Kit$15.50 – $19.50 inc GST
75mm Long U-Bolt
The 75mm length is measured from the tip of the thread to the underside of the top.
Mild steel stretches under load. It is essential you re-tighten u-bolts approx 200 km after installation.
The kit comprises
- 2 x ElectroGal U-Bolts
- 2 x ElectroGal Washers
- Nylocks x 2
Four elements uniquely define any U-bolt, they are:
- Material type (for example, bright zinc-plated mild steel or galvanised)
- Thread dimensions (for standard 1/2″ )
- Inside diameter (for example, 50 mm – the distance between the legs)
- Inside height (for example, 125 mm)
Further, square and round galvanised U bolts have rolled threads as opposed to cut threads. Additionally,
- the thread length is 60mm.
- The thread size is 1/2″ BSW.
Finally, we recommend fighting u-bolts with a spanner or socket rather than a rattle gun. Battery rattle guns cause the nylon insert to overheat.